Monday, June 17, 2013

New Housing Projects - 107 & 109 Westfield Avenue

It's been almost a year since I finished the housing project in Easley, SC.  It took awhile to sell but it finally got done so I can move on to another project.  In this case 2 projects - one house that I'll move into and it's neighbor that I'll either rent or fix up for resell.  The houses sit on 3 lots near downtown Greer, SC.  They were owned by one family whose current owner passed away within the last year.  Ironically, my offer was accepted on the anniversary of their death.

Here's a few pictures of each house.  More with be posted as projects get done.

109 Westfield Avenue - 1930's bungelow, 2 stories, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large eat in kitchen.






107 Westfield Avenue - 1950's Bungelow, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room, dining room, additional lot next door with out buildings.










Let the hammer hit the nails and not your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment